Lake Pavilion Tastings
Please note this experience is open to members and non-member until construction of the Tasting Room is completed. Once the construction has been completed, the Lake Pavilion will be an exclusive Members only experience and seating area.
We invite our Members to relax in the beauty of our Lake Pavilion while savoring a selection of six captivating, hand-crafted wines. This semi-private seated tasting experience will be hosted by a dedicated Wine Educator that will guide you through these lush wines, while providing a personalized guest experience. This is an idyllic setting for any wine country getaway. At the conclusion on your tastings, Members may order additional flights, wines by the glass or by the bottle.
- The Member exclusive Lake Pavilion experience can accommodate 2 – 8 guests.
- Due to the adult nature of our winery and Federal alcohol laws, all guests must be 21 year or older for the Lake Pavilion Tastings. We apologize but we will not be able to accommodate guests under 21 for this experience.
- Reservations are required 72 hours in advance and based on availability. Any additional open tables will be available to only Members on a first come first serve basis.
- Lake Pavilion Tastings are a duration of 90 minutes and cost $20 per person. Tasting fees are collected at the time of booking. Wine Club Members receive an allotment of complimentary tastings. Members will be charged $20 per person for each additional guest over their benefit allotment.
- This is an outdoor tasting experience and we highly encourage guests to dress for the season.
To book your appointment, please call us at 530-748-3085.