The Mountain Amphitheater is nestled among lush vines with a serene view of Starfield Lake. Contoured into the hill, grass tiers flow down to the amphitheater patio, which is surrounded by a patchwork of Japanese maples, gardenias, violets, rhododendrons, hydrangeas, and dogwoods. The cool air wafting from the Lake paired with the shade from towering Ponderosa pines temper the summer heat, making the Amphitheater the perfect spot to picnic. Relax and unwind, or stroll along the intersecting Nature Trails to explore the variety of native plants growing along these trails. *Please note, flowers and their blooming cycles are seasonal.
- Open by prior reservation 7 days a week. All guests must make reservations and check in at the tasting room.
- Pricing & Cancellation: For non-members, it is $10 per car or complimentary with the purchase of 2 bottles of wine per car. Reservation fees are waived for Starfield Wine Club members. If you cancel with less than a 24 hours notice or no show, the tasting fees are non-refundable.
- Location: Guest check in at the Tasting RoomGuest check in at the Tasting Room. Upon check in, we will direct guests to the amphitheater and given a trail map.
- Maximum total group size is 12 guests for our Amphitheater. Guest count must include all people that will be with the group (DDs, non-drinkers, children, etc.). We polietly ask that this policy is respected.
- Duration & Times: Please arrive within 5 minutes of your scheduled time. Guests may enjoy the trails for up to 3 hours. All guest using the trails must return to the tasting room by 4:00pm.
- Wine & Beer Options: Guest may purchase any Starfield wine or beer up at the Tasting Room to take down to the amphitheater. Tastings are NOT included with an amphitheater reservation. Only Starfield wines & beers sold at Starfield can be consumed on Starfield property. Any guest found with alcohol not purchased at Starfield will be escorted off property as it is a violation of our alcohol permits.
- Dog Policy: Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome to join. Please note that dogs must remain on leash and cannot go swimming. Please pick up after your dog.
Child Policy: Guests of all ages are welcome to enjoy the Nature Trails. Please read below for what can and cannot allow or accommodate.
Children are welcome to bring coloring books, books, iPads with headphones and other self-contained activities that do not disrupt other guests’ appointments and experiences. All pathways indoor and outdoor must remain clear for guests and staff.
Sports or games such as soccer, football, basketball, Frisbee, all flying objects or any other games/sports of that nature are not permitted on property. Remote controlled toys, drones, bikes or other mobile toys are not permitted
Weather Dependent: Please note that all of our outdoor facilities are weather dependent. In the case of inclement weather, your reservation may have to be cancelled due to extreme temperatures, snow, rain and/or other bad weather scenarios.
Please do not litter.