Wednesday Night Wine & Dine
Reservation fee: Members $5/person | Non-Member $10/person
Menu pricing is charged à la carte
Reservations offered from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Live Music: 6:00pm to 9:30pm
Closing Time: 10pm
MUST BE 21+ to attend
We invite you to join us on our Upper Patio for some delicious wines, delicious food, local beers and live music! Our Wednesday Night Wine & Dines are the perfect mid-week outing to unwind and to enjoy the bounty of Summer! There is nothing more spectacular than relaxing on our patio while you enjoy the epicurean delights as the sunsets over the vines. All food, beer and wine will be charged à la carte so guests are welcome to purchase as much or as little as they like.
- Reservations are required. Space is limited and reservations will go quick. Tickets will not be available for sale the day of.
- Reservation Fees: Reservation fees are charged upon booking. Reservation fee refunds are applied to the final bill as a credit. One reservation fee is credited per guest that arrives to the event. If you show up with less guests than reserved, those fees are forfeit.
- Members - $5/person
- Non-Members - $10/person
- Menu pricing is charged à la carte
Alcohol charged by glass, can and/or bottle
- Food Options: We will be offering an array of seasonal, tasty food options and shareable appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Guests may purchase as much or as little as they like. Outside food and/or picnics may not be brought in. The Kitchen and food options end at 8:30pm. The menu is subject to change week to week based on seasonal availability of produce and products. View the September menu here!
- Wine & Beer Options: Wine is offered by the glass and/or bottle, and beers are offered by the can. Flights and/or tastings are not offered during this event. Only wines and beer sold at/by Starfield are permitted on property. Bringing any outside alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Location: Wine and Dine is hosted on the Upper Patio. The Upper Patio is the grassy section located directly outside of our Tasting Room.
- Live Music: Live music will start at 6pm and end at 9:30pm. Patrick Walsh will be playing each Wine & Dine event.
- All attendees must be 21 years of age or older. We apologize but due to the adult nature of the evening, we cannot accommodate any babies, infants, children or minors during our Wine & Dine events. We are unable to accommodate any guest who cannot provide a valid ID.
- Maximum group size is 6 guests: We apologize, but we are unable to accommodate groups of 7 or more. Guest count must include everyone who will be joining the group, including any DD's, non-drinkers, etc.
- Arrival Instructions: Gates open at 5:15pm. Please arrive at your reserved time, which can be found in your invoice. Please note, your table will not be ready before your reserved time.
- Cancellation & Final Guest Count: If you cancel with less than 72 hours' notice, no show, or your guest count decreases, the applicable reservation fees are nonrefundable.
- Nature Trails: Due to safety issues and concerns, the Nature Trails and all other outdoor areas of the property, other than the Upper Patio, will not be available during this event.
Pet Policy: No pets allowed during our music events. We apologize but as this is a nighttime event with loud music, it is a pet free event for the safety of our furry friends.