Summer Music Series
Starfield Vineyards is super excited to announce our inaugural Summer music series! Gather your friends, grab your dancing shoes and meet us in our Amphitheater!!
Price: $10/Members | $15/Non-members
Pre-purchase of tickets required
Gates Open at 5:30pm
Live Music: 6:30pm to 9:30pm
Closing Time: 10pm
MUST BE 21+ to attend
*DO NOT buy tickets from anyone other than directly from Starfield Vineyards.
Enjoy the cool mountain air and stunning Sierra sunsets as you sip on your favorite Starfield wine and unwind from the week’s endeavors. The Starfield Amphitheater is nestled under the towering pines and surrounded by our lush vineyards making it the perfect spot for a fun evening of live music and great wines! Not a wine drinker? No worries! We will be featuring beer from local brewery, GearTooth AleWerks.
*Check-in will be located at the Rose Arbor. Please note, the tasting room will not be open during our Friday Night Music.
Pre-purchase of tickets is required. Space is limited and tickets will go quick. Tickets will not be available for sale the day of. Click the link above to purchase your tickets!
- All attendees must be 21 years of age or older. We apologize but due to the adult nature of the music events, we cannot accommodate any babies, infants, children or minors during Summer Music Series. We are unable to accommodate any guest who cannot provide a valid ID.
- Alcohol Sales: Wine sales will be offered by the glass and/or bottle. Beer will be sold by the can. A wine and beer sales station will be conveniently located down at the Amphitheater. The Tasting Room will be closed and flights will not be available during the event. Only wines and beer sold at/by Starfield are permitted on property. Bringing any outside alcohol is strictly prohibited. Any guest found with alcohol not purchased at Starfield will be escorted off property.
- Tickets will include your shatter proof, stemless wine tumbler.
- Bring your favorite camping chair or spread out a comfy blanket. The Starfield Amphitheater is “bring your own seating”. The tier seating areas are open and offered on a first come, first serve basis. Our amphitheater is an easy 5 minute walk from our parking lot.
- Bring your own picnic!! Feel free to pack up some of your own munchies and picnic goodies to enjoy along with the music! Starfield will not be offering any food services during our Summer music series.
- Check-in will be located at the Rose Arbor. Please note, the tasting room will be closed.
- No Outside Alcohol: Only Starfield wines and beer sold at Starfield are permitted on property. Bringing any outside alcohol is strictly prohibited. Any guest found with alcohol not purchased at Starfield will be escorted off property .To ensure compliance, a Starfield staff member will check any coolers/ice chests/bags that guests take down to the Amphitheater
- NO Smoking or Vaping: We apologize but due to the fire danger, Starfield is a no smoking property.
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed during our music events. We apologize but due to the night time and the loud music and the safety of our furry friends, this is a pet free event.
- ADA Assistance: Should anyone in your group require ADA or mobility assistance, please call or email our tasting room 24 hours in advance and we will happily provide the assistance.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received within 3 days of the show date, are non-refundable.