NOTE: You may substitute with a mild italian ground sausage from the store.
1. Dice the pork into inch size cubes.
2. Mix all ingredients in a big bowl.
3. Grind the meat mix in a meat grinder.
1. Heat up a pan with 1 tbs oil on the stove on medium-high heat.
2. Sweat both onion and celery until translucent. About 5 minutes.
3. Add in the sausage mix and cook until browned. Break up sausage as it cooks with the back of a wooden spoon. About 20 minutes.
4. Crumble up 1/3 of the cornbread and add into the sausage mix.
5. Add in chicken stock in half cup increments until you've reached the desired consistency.
6. Stuff the pumpkins with stuffing to the top.
7. Heat up in oven until warm all throughout. About 10 minutes.
8. Top with Brown Butter Sage Vinaigrette (Recipe linked below) and chopped pepitas.