Sweet, savory, and herbaceous, use this vinaigrette to finish our Best Savory Stuffed Pumpkin with Sausage and Cornbread. This dressing is going to take your favorite fall salad to the next level!
50g or 3.5 tbs apple cider vinegar
25g or 1 1/4 tbs honey
25g or 1 1/4 tbs mustard
10g of 1.5 tbs minced sage
2.5g or 1 pinch salt
75g or 5.5 tbs brown butter
75g or 5.5 tbs canola oil
- To make brown butter, heat up butter in a medium sized sauce pot on medium heat until butter has turned a toasty brown color.
- Reserve the butter in a metal pan until needed. Let cool at room temperature.
- Blend all ingredients except butter and oil in a small food processor or using an immersion blender.
- Slowly drizzle in the oils while blending until emulsified.
- Add brown butter to food processor. Pulse until combined.