1. Preheat the oven to just under 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a separate bowl, put the sweet rice flour and baking powder through a sieve and keep to the side.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, sugar, pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree and milk until well mixed.
4. Whisk in the flour mix until combined.
5. Whisk in the butter.
6. Pour the batter into a piping bag.
7. Grease the donut pans and pipe the batter until it is 3/4 of the way full for each ring.
8. Bake the donuts for 11 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool before removing from pan.
10. Once cooled, serve with Pecan Praline on top with a side of Honey Vanilla Crème Fraiche. See recipe links below.