- Place meat in a shallow 9”x13”x2” glass or stainless-steel baking dish.
- Whisk together all remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour marinade over beef or lamb. Turn meat.
- Cover with plastic film and refrigerate at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Turn meat a few times while marinating.
- Grill over hot coals to desired temperature.
- Serve with your favorite Starfield red wine, of course! Try this delicious marinade on grilled portabella mushrooms for vegetarians.
Cook time is the total marinade time. Grill times will vary depending on the meat you are cooking and cooking temperature.
Download a printable PDF of this recipe.