- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 4
For the sorbet
- Place strawberries and yogurt in a food processor and pulse until somewhat smooth.
- Add the honey and lemon juice and pulse until mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour sorbet into a parchment-lined bread pan and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
For the compote
- Heat strawberries and lemon juice over high heat in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce for a simmer for 10 minutes, breaking down the strawberries into smaller pieces with a spatula or fork.
To put everything together
- Pour compote into the bottom of each glass.
- Scoop out the sorbet and add 1-2 scoops in each glass.
- Pour wine over top and enjoy!
Download a printable PDF of this recipe.