- In a small bowl, dress the arugula lightly with vinaigrette, reserving the remainder for the tomatoes and oranges. Season dressed arugula with sea salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Arrange tomatoes and oranges alternately on a chilled serving platter, or 4 chilled salad plates.
- Drizzle liberally with vinaigrette.
- Distribute the dressed arugula, olives and feta evenly over the plates.
- Sprinkle with tarragon leaves or basil.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the vinegar, orange zest, Dijon mustard, honey and shallots.
- Slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Download a printable PDF of this recipe.
Recommended Wine Pairings