- Whisk together first 5 ingredients until blended.
- Drizzle 3 tablespoons vinaigrette over fig halves, and reserve remaining dressing
- Grill figs, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until tender. Remove from heat and cut fig halves in half. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Combine chèvre and next 3 ingredients in a food processor. Process until well blended, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Toss greens with remaining vinaigrette. Spoon chèvre mixture in the center of each plate. Top with figs, prosciutto, and greens.
Download a printable PDF of this recipe.
Recommended Wine Pairings