To marinate and grill the peaches
- Place the peach halves, cut side up in a shallow dish, sprinkle with pepper and spoon the balsamic vinegar over them making sure the pit spaces are filled.
- Marinate for 15 minutes before turning the peaches over and marinating for an additional 15 minutes.
- Cook for just a few minutes on a lightly oiled grill.
- Dice the peaches and keep warm until the pork is ready.
- If you like you can toss the diced grilled peaches with a teaspoon or two of honey and some fresh thyme leaves before serving.
For the pork tenderloin
- Mix together all the spices, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Rub over the entire surface of the pork tenderloin and let it sit in the fridge while the peaches marinate.
- Grill over medium high heat, turning to cook on all sides, until the internal temperature of the tenderloin reaches 150 - 160 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- Allow the cooked tenderloin to rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before slicing and serving with the grilled peaches.
Download a printable PDF of this recipe.
Recommended Wine Pairings