For the spice rub:
- Place all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix to combine, set aside.
For the tenderloins:
- Trim the pork and pat dry.
- Rub tenderloins all over with the oil, cover them with all of the spice mixture, and rub until evenly coated.
- Set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Heat a grill to medium (about 350°F to 450°F). (If tenderloins have been refrigerated, let them sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before grilling.)
- Place tenderloins on the grill. Cover the grill and cook, turning every 5 minutes, until the tenderloins are browned all over and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 145° about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Transfer tenderloins to a cutting board and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices and serve.
Download a printable PDF of this recipe.
Recommended Wine Pairings