- Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk.
- Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string.
- Place in a stockpot; cover with cold water. Soak for 20 minutes; drain.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chipotle, cilantro, lime juice, lime peel and garlic; spread one heaping tablespoon over each ear of corn. Sprinkle with Asiago cheese.
Download a printable PDF of this recipe.
Recommended Wine Pairings