- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, eggs, salt, milk, melted butter, white sugar, almond extract, and flour into a smooth batter, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add shredded banana. Allow the batter to rest while you finish the remaining steps, at least 20 minutes.
- Cook the bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes; drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter on a crepe pan or in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour in 1/4 cup of batter, swirl the pan to evenly coat the entire bottom of the pan with the thin batter, and cook until small brown spots appear on the bottom of the crepe, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Carefully loosen crepe from the pan and gently flip to cook other side, 1 to 2 more minutes. Crepe is done when the batter in the center is set and a few small brown spots appear on the flipped side.
- Slide crepe onto a plate lined with a piece of parchment paper. Cook remaining crepes, buttering the pan when needed, and stack cooked crepes between pieces of parchment paper.
- To assemble, place a crepe onto a serving plate and spread 1 tablespoon of chocolate hazelnut spread and 1 tablespoon peanut butter over the crepe.
- Drizzle about 1/2 teaspoon of honey over the bacon. Place drizzled bacon in center of crepe.
- Roll up the crepe into a cylinder shape; dust with confectioner's sugar and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- Add whip cream or ice cream if desired.
Download a printable PDF of this recipe.
Recommended Wine Pairings