- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, honey and rosemary. Reserve 2 tbsp and add the rest to a 1-gallon zip-top bag.
- Add pork to bag and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat broiler to high or coat a grill pan with cooking spray and heat to medium-high over stove.
- Remove pork from fridge, discard marinating liquid and season pork with salt and pepper.
- Broil pork or cook in grill pan until pork is opaque throughout and feels firm to the touch, or until internal temperature registers 160°F on an instant-read thermometer, about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, cook peaches under broiler or in a grill pan over medium heat until tender and juicy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate, season with pepper and brush with reserved 2 tbsp marinade. To serve, place a pork chop on each of 4 plates and top with 2 peach halves. Garnish with thyme leaves.
Download a printable PDF of this recipe.
Recommended Wine Pairings