- Preheat oven to 350, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar, and add the eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda and stir into the dough.
- Gently add the bacon and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Scoop dough by rounded tablespoons onto the baking sheet, and sprinkle each scoop with a pinch of sea salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Cool on the sheet and transfer to a wire rack.
Download a printable PDF of this recipe.
Recommended Wine Pairings