Lunch on the Upper Patio
The Starfield Culinary team creates fresh, locally sourced lunch items designed to exquisitely pair with our small-lot, artisan wines. We offer an array of epicurean delights such as artisan sandwiches, fresh salads, seasonal appetizers and an extensive collection of cheese and charcuterie. Additionally, to finish off your meal or to satisfy a sweet tooth, we offer a delicious selection of house-made desserts and sweet treats.
We invite guests to join us in this idyllic setting for a quintessential and relaxing getaway in El Dorado Wine Country!!
Food Menu Wine & Beer Menu
- Lunch service on the Upper Patio is open by prior reservation only Friday - Sunday. Enjoy some delicious wine and lunch while taking the panoramic views of our Estate. Please click here to see our weekend food menu. We apologize but we cannot host walk-ins at this time. Please do not be afraid to call last minute to check for openings.
- Location: The Upper Patio is the grassy section of our patio that is located outside of our Tasting Room.
- Maximum total group size is 6 guests for lunch reservations on the Upper Patio. Tables cannot be pushed together. Groups cannot be combined. Guest count must include all people that will be with the group (DDs, non-drinkers, children, etc.).
- Pricing & Cancellation Policy: Reservation fee is $15 per table and is charged at the time of booking. Reservation fees are credited to the final bill the day of the reservation. Reservation fees are waived for Starfield Wine Club members. If you cancel with less than a 24 hours notice or no show, the fees are non-refundable.
- Duration & Times: Please allot a minimum of 1.5 hours for your lunch reservation. Reservation will begin at the time scheduled. If guests are 15 minutes late or more, we will not be able to accommodate the reservation.
- Food Options: For our Upper Patio experience, we offer our full food menu. Guest may order as much or as little as they like. Please click the menu links above to see the full list.
- Wine & Beer Options: During lunch reservations, we serve wine by the glass and/or bottle as well as our beer list. We apologize but we cannot serve tastings during lunch service. Please click the menu links above to see the full list.
- Picnics: Due to our food permits, we cannot accommodate any picnics at the Tasting Room covered porch or Upper Patio. Picnics can only be accommodated in our amphitheater.