SOLD OUT - we apologize but all dates and spots have sold out. Date: Every Wednesday in September Location: Upper Patio Reservations Required Start Time: 5pm to 6pm Closing Time: 8pm Must be 21+ to attend
There is nothing more spectacular than the golden hour of a vineyard. When the day is coming to a close and the peacefulness settles over the fields, your heart and mind quietly smile. Sipping on your favorite Starfield wine and watching the sunset is a phenomenal mid-week break!
We invite you to join us for an intimate evening on our Upper Patio for some delicious wines and a selection of tasty, shareable appetizers. This is a perfect outing to unwind! Guests will be able to purchase wines by the glass and/or by the bottle along with a selection of appetizers. Reservations are required and will be based on availability with the first offering at 5pm and the last at 6pm. Tasting Room will close at 8pm. The largest group we can accommodate is 6 people and all attendees must be 21 years or older. Please note, this is not an event but extended hours for folks to enjoy the beauty and cooler temperatures.
- Cost: Reservation fee is $15 per table and is charged at the time of booking. Reservation fees are credited to the final bill the day of the reservation. Reservation fees are waived for Starfield Wine Club members. If you cancel with less than a 24 hour’s notice or no show, the fees are non-refundable.
- Reservations Required. Enjoy some delicious wine and appetizers while taking the panoramic views of our Estate. Seating will be limited and we will not be able to accommodate walk-ins. All guests must be 21 years of age or older. To make reservations, please click here and fill out our "Reservation Request Form" Please note this is just a request and does not confirm your reservation.
- Location: The Upper Patio is the grassy section of our patio that is located outside of our Tasting Room.
- Maximum total group size is 6 guests. We apologize but due to COVID restrictions and the safety and comfort of all guests, we will not be able to accommodate large groups. Tables cannot be pushed together. Large groups broken up into smaller groups will not be accommodated. Groups cannot be combined. Guest count must include all people that will be with the group (DDs, non-drinkers, etc.). We politely ask for everyone to respect this during these times.
- Food Options: For our Bottles & Bites experience, we offer a selection of appetizers consisting of cheese plates, charcuterie boards, caviar plate, spinach dip and nightly appetizer specials. Guest may order as much or as little as they like. Outside food and/or picnics cannot be brought in. Please click here to view the menu for Bottles and Bites.
- Wine & Beer Options: During Bottles & Bites reservations, we serve wine by the glass and/or bottle as well as our beer list. Please click here to see the current Wine & Beer menu.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel with less than a 24 hours’ notice or no show, a $15 cancellation fee will be incurred to the card of the guest who made the reservation.
- Duration & Times: We will offer reservation start times beginning at 5pm until 6pm. Reservations will be based on availability. Last call will be at 7:30pm with the Tasting Room closing at 8pm.
- Must be 21 years old to attend. We apologize but due to the adult nature of this experience, we cannot accommodate any minors, children or babies.
Click here to request a reservation