Friday Night Sunset Sipping!
The Summer weather and the gorgeous Sierra Highland sunsets are a perfect way to unwind and to start your weekend!
- Reservations Required
- Reservations offered until 6:30pm
- Closing Time: 8pm
- Must be 21+ to attend
- For full dates, details & pricing, please scroll below
Sit back, unwind and enjoy the sunset while you sip on your favorite Starfield wines! On Friday nights starting Friday, July 29th until Friday, September 9th, we will be staying open a little later for our wine tasting reservations. The Summer weather and the gorgeous Sierra Highland sunsets are a perfect way to unwind and to start your weekend!
Our Friday Night Sunset Sipping wine tasting reservations will be offered on our Tasting Room's covered porch and in our Member exclusive 2750 Lounge. Guests may purchase wines by the flight, glass and/or bottle. We will also be offering a selection of tasty, shareable appetizers. We apologize but our full food menu will not be available during Sunset Sipping.
- Reservations Required. Reservations are required and will be based on availability. Reservations are offered until at 6:30pm with winery closure at 8pm. To request a reservation, please click here and fill out our "Reservation Request Form." Please note this is just a request and does not confirm your reservation.
- Arrival Instructions: Please arrive at your designated reservation time and check in at the Tasting Room. Please note, your table will not be ready before your reserved time. A copy of your reservation time will be in your reservation invoice.
- Pricing: Tasting fees start at $10 per flight & are charged at the time of booking. We refund one tasting fee per two bottles purchased. For Starfield Club members, tastings are complimentary for the member plus 3 or 5 guests (please refer to your member benefits for full details.)
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel with less than a 48 hours’ notice, no show or your guest count decreases, the reservation fees are non-refundable. For Starfield members, a cancellation fee of $25 will be applied to your account.
- All attendees must be 21 years of age or older. We apologize but due to the adult nature of the evening, we cannot accommodate any babies, infants, children or minors. We are unable to accommodate any guest who cannot provide a valid ID.
- Guest Count: Please note, each reservation is booked at a specific table. Each table has a specific number of guests that it can accommodate. Because of physical space limitations at each table, we may not be able to accommodate guest count increases. Please respond to your reservation invoice if you would like to inquire about increasing or decreasing your guest count.
- Maximum total group size is 6 guests. We apologize but we will not be able to accommodate groups of 7 or more. Guest count must include all people that will be with the group (DDs, non-drinkers, etc.).
- Food Options: For our Sunset Sipping experience, we will be offering an array of seasonal, tasty and shareable appetizers. Guest may purchase as much or as little as they like. Outside food and/or picnics cannot be brought in. Kitchen closes at 6:45pm. Please note, our full food menu will NOT be available for Sunset Sipping.
- Wine & Beer Options: Wine by the glass and/or bottle as well as beers from our beer list will be available for purchase.
- Location: Sunset Sipping wine tasting reservations will be offered on our Tasting Room's covered porch and in our Member exclusive 2750 Lounge.
- Duration & Times: Last call for wine and beer will be at 7:30pm. Festivities and property will close at 8pm. Folks are more than welcome to stay from their reservation time to the end of the event.
- Nature Trails: We apologize but due to safety issues and concerns, the nature trails and all outdoor areas other than the patio area will NOT be available during this event.